Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where to find no sew swimsuit bra hooks?

I'm needing a new bra hook for my swimsuit top. Where can I buy bra hooks that don't require sewing?

Where to find no sew swimsuit bra hooks?
I have been sewing for 25 years and I have never heard of them. They do have bra extenders for your bra that dont require sewing and you can find those in Walmart in the sewing section but I have never seen any for the bathing suit. I would imagine they would have to be sewn on though because it would be more embarrassing to lose your bathing suit top then for your bra to come loose.....have you tried typing in the search engine something like ...sewing accessories for swim suit..... and see what comes up? The internet is a wonderful source of information so start surfing.......good luck....
Reply:Hi, You do not say whether these hooks are for front of back of the Bra or if you are looking for hooks that are plastic or metal. I will be asking a number of questions as the type of fabric, make of your suit , cup size etc. is important.





I may be able to help if you mail me at the office mailto:hugh.r@xen.co.za





regards



loan

1 comment:

  1. No sew Bathing suit Bikini top fix. Bikini Hook Rescue check them out at www.bikinihookrescue.com

    ReplyDelete