Friday, July 31, 2009

My braces dont have any hooks at the end. is it just fine?

I just had my braces last week both upand down.and as i noticed it doesn't have any hooks or any wires after the last brace attached to the last tooth.is it just fine? and also every brace is not placed in a single line.one brace is placed in different angles.it made me think that maybe my brace will not be a success. my problem is underbite.it's not that serious but my lower jaw seems to move forward more. can a dentist perform such job? or an orthodontist only.if ever what should i do if i found out that he's not a real orthodontist and the outcome of my braces are worse. can i initiate a legal action?

My braces dont have any hooks at the end. is it just fine?
You could, but you'd need to get a second opinion on the braces!





Sometimes they're at angles because your teeth will need to be put at another angle, and eventually it'll become straight.





Give it time first!
Reply:the braces need to line up with the angle of the root of your tooth. You are not qualified to know where that is which is why you have no idea what is going on. The fact that you are thinking about legal action is absolutely pathetic. There doesn't need to be anything after the last bracket. If the brackets were put on your teeth straight across they would do nothing, they are put to line up with the teeth and then they will become straight as your teeth move. A dentist can do this, an orthodontist can do this the one person who I know can't do it is you so stop being ignorant and learn something before you talk about legal action.



website design

No comments:

Post a Comment