Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do the new Excalibur rotating treble hooks compare with the old? (bass fishing)?

I am a huge fan of the old Excalibur rotating treble hooks and think they are the finest ever made. I have them on nearly all of my bass fishing hardbaits. Now that they have a new version, I can't find the old style any more. Are the new hooks as good (and as sharp) as the old?

How do the new Excalibur rotating treble hooks compare with the old? (bass fishing)?
THERE REALLY IS NO BIG NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE, IF YOU CAN FIND THE OLD ONES THEY WORK JUST AS WELL.
Reply:I agree with you about the old Excalibur hooks. You can hardly handle one of their baits without drawing blood. If you get a few of their jerkbaits tangled up in your tacklebox, it's best to just throw them all away and start over anew (j/k). I have yet to try out their new Tx3 trebles but they claim to be their best hooks yet. Time will tell.



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment