Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have a Tyco videocam which hooks to a vcr with RCA jacks can I run it to my sony DCR TRV-280 Hi-8 Camcorder?

I have a Tyco videocam which is basically a toy B%26amp;W video camera that hooks up to a vcr with rca plugs. Is it possible to hook it up to my Sony DCR-TRV-280 Hi-8 camcorder so I can record video from the Tyco to the Sony for recording artsy....video? Is it possible? What do I need?

I have a Tyco videocam which hooks to a vcr with RCA jacks can I run it to my sony DCR TRV-280 Hi-8 Camcorder?
Here is the manual for the Sony TRV-280.





The TRV-280 does not have analog AV-in. The only way this could happen is if the Tyco camcorder uses a firewire connection (so you would connect the DV port on the Tyco to the DV port on the TRV-280.





If the Tyco uses only using RCA (composite AV) jacks for connection to an external VCR or TV, video/audio transfer to the TRV-280 is not possible.





Refer to page 60 of the manual. Note the flow direction of the arrow - AV versus DV (with an i.Link cable).



credot siosse

No comments:

Post a Comment