Friday, July 31, 2009

Looking for a 55gal portable filtration unit forswimming pool. Hooks up to 150gpm pump, 2" suction and dischge

This filter uses regular pool cleaning 2" hoses and hooks up to the pole and vacuum head. You use a gas or electric pump along with this 55 gal drum looking thing. The one I have seen before (can't remember where for the life of me) is a bright blue and was probably made out of heavy plastic. It will have a 2" suction inlet in front and a 2" discharge outlet in the back. Will also have some type of filtering system inside, maybe using cartridges. I'll be grateful for any help I can get. John

Looking for a 55gal portable filtration unit forswimming pool. Hooks up to 150gpm pump, 2" suction and dischge
I think the type of filter you are looking for is silica sand. Portable will be a bit tough. I have seen portable ones overseas but not in USA. My best advice is to build the portable one yourself or contact a pool supply company. A
Reply:Try contacting StaRite Industries. They have a cartridge filter that fits your description. Don't remember it being blue, though.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment