Monday, August 3, 2009

Wii Rapala Trounament Fishing how do you stop the fish from throwing the hooks?

I have had problems with Large Mouth Bass and Rainbow Trout spitting/ throwing the hooks the line tension is down and no matter how fast I try to real I can't bring it up. I set the hook when it is in the green section. Tried a different rod and lowering the weight of the line but still not having any luck.





Anyone else find that guide or what ever annoying? Is there a way I can shut him up? his lisp really gets on my nerves

Wii Rapala Trounament Fishing how do you stop the fish from throwing the hooks?
To stop the fish from spitting out hooks....





When you set the hook and reel, you hold the wii remote up like the rod.





When the fish jumps out of the water, you have to lower your rod (remote) so the hook doesn't come out.



poems

No comments:

Post a Comment