Monday, August 3, 2009

If a guy hooks up with his ex girlfriend, could he still like me?

this guy is always flirting with me and i flirt back


i like him, and im pretty sure he likes me


this past weekend he went on a convention with a bunch of other people our age (i couldnt go bc it was my cousins bat mitzvah)


his ex was there and i asked my friends to see if hed hook up with her


they asked him if he liked me and he said he did


then he hooked up with his ex the next day?!


could he still like me?

If a guy hooks up with his ex girlfriend, could he still like me?
Maybe he thinks you're easy.
Reply:there's a slight chance but this guy sounds like a whore. why would you want to go out with someone if they hook up with their ex-es. that means that there's a bigger chance that he's gonna cheat on you.



makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment