Monday, August 3, 2009

In honesty, Can any one really tell me just how good or bad the Hercules Hooks are.?

I have a home that you really can't hang things on the wall, due to the fact that the house is old and the drywall is cheap and the the studs is'nt 16" center, I am doing more damage to my walls trying to find a stud, thinking I found one then hanging something only for it to come crashing down and making a bigger hole then I stared out with... and forget the drywall plugs, so I am hopeing the Hercules Hooks are as has good as they seem to be. So can anyone please tell me more about them and just how good or bad they are. Thanks so much.

In honesty, Can any one really tell me just how good or bad the Hercules Hooks are.?
Reader's Digest did a study on "As Seen on TV" gadgets. Their staff tested the hooks and hated them. Some said that they even damaged their walls.
Reply:I have a set of the Hercules Hooks. Honestly, I think they work great. I use them for things like pictures and small wall hangings. I have found though that their threshold is not quite as much as the proclaim it to be. They work fantastically with about 15-20lbs of weight, go too much beyond that and they kinda wimp out. But if picture frames and smaller items are what you have to hang I would highly recommend them! Good Luck!



skin lesions

No comments:

Post a Comment