Monday, August 3, 2009

What is a board called that has wrestling weight classes on it and has hooks you can put kids' names on?

I am a new wrestling coach and I have seen this board that has a list of weight classes across the top organized into columns. It then has hooks where you can place wrestlers names (on small tags). We want to use it as a visual way to organize our wrestlers into weight classes for challenge matchs/ to separate varsity from JV wrestlers. I could probably make one out of wood and nails but I was wondering where you could buy them or what they're called. Any help would be appreciated.

What is a board called that has wrestling weight classes on it and has hooks you can put kids' names on?
I did a couple searches and found nothing. Sorry. But maybe call a local gym and ask them or an online store where you buy wrestling equipment. You can usually search their inventory, maybe youll find something.



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment