Monday, August 3, 2009

I don't like Billy Mays, has anyone tried Heavy Duty Wall Hangers instead of Hercules Hooks?

I don't like Billy Mays but I do think Hercules Hooks are a good idea. I've heard that there are other brands so I searched and found www.drywallhooks.com. They sell Heavy Duty Wall Hangers and actually claim they were the first to invent them. If thats the case it makes me not like him even more. Anyone tried them? Is there any difference? I'd like to try them because they have better prices and NO BILLY!

I don't like Billy Mays, has anyone tried Heavy Duty Wall Hangers instead of Hercules Hooks?
I haven't personally tried them. I read a review in Better Homes and Gardens magazine that they didn't hold all the weight they claimed, that the part behind the wall came through and was visible. They definitely didn't recommend them.



improve skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment