Monday, April 20, 2009

Penman hooks?

Does anyone know where i could get any of these ofline? I have been looking for a while but i cant find them. My grandpa used to buy them up by mogadore lake. They are small and mainly for bluegill. But they are truly amazing hooks that can catch anything. I recently just lost my last one so i need to get some more. Anyone help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Penman hooks?
dude, i even googled %26#039;em. are you sure about the name. are you talking about magadore reservoir in ohio? if the company is still around there got to be someplace to get them in columbus or cleveland. check the spelling and get back to me i%26#039;ll call my uncle in toledo, he knows all the shops.~~~*%26lt;%26gt;{
Reply:I know you want a store to purchase them from. Have you checked to see if they have a website that might tell you some stores you could go to in your area? Maybe you could give the company a call or something. Good luck.



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment