Monday, April 20, 2009

Looking for 1 1/4" WHITE metal cup hooks to buy in bulk online.?

I am needing to buy 1 1/4%26quot; (has to be white and has to be 1 1/4%26quot;) metal cup hooks in bulk for a project I have. In the retail stores, they have them in packages of 2, 6, or 30 but I need more. I can buy lots of packages of the 30, but have to wait til their next restock shipment to acquire more. I have asked the managers if I could have the name of the wholesalers they buy from but they say that the wholesale companies only sell to them. I%26#039;ve looked online and all I can find are the %26quot;packages%26quot; of 2-30 and the cost of each hook is expensive. I was just wondering if someone knew where I could buy hooks in online in bulk or by the pound at a less expensive cost each. Gas to run around store to store is costing too much and I would rather place orders online. I at least would like to buy 500-1000 at a time and paying retail cost of .25 or .50 each when bought in packages just isn%26#039;t feasible for me. Any ideas or websites or companies I could contact?

Looking for 1 1/4%26quot; WHITE metal cup hooks to buy in bulk online.?
Sorry, all I could find were the brass ones.


Here%26#039;s a link:http://www.hardwareandtools.com/invt/323...



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment